IF IT IS TO BE - IT IS UP TO ME































lørdag 29. oktober 2011

Day 2




I could sleep longer than usual this morning, because I had evening shift at the hospital. ME LIKE to sleep longer. I have been at my kids school, in a meeting with my daugthers teacher. She had just nice things to say, and that is wonderful.


I visited my chiropractor today, because my back have been very bad lately. I have visited the chiropractor for several years now. Today I also got a massage, wich was wonderful. I feel so much better in my back now:) What a relief.




Today I have done a different day than I did yesterday. I have done pain because of my turning point walk. So the joints was painful, and I did fear about it. I also did sadness and hopelessness:(  In other words, "Old-Camilla" - as I like to call the old me - came on a visit today. And "old-Camilla" is not doing so much focus on the process:( However, she is my old friend, so I didn`t kick her out either, hehe.




I have also done fear because I decided to tell  "everybody" about my 365 days plan. I have been doing perfectionism about it as well. And performance anxiety, because I think I must do well now that I have "gone public".




It is actually quite funny how we people are:) So I have replaced this thoughts with the fact that I am doing this for myself. That is the main thing. I found out that the best that can happen, is that I become well and healthy. The worst that can happen, is that I remain sick, but that I am mentally much better than I would be without using the process, and maybe I can help someone because I write about this in my blog. So, it is a win-win situation!





I must admit that I have been in "the pit"  today. I have not done  the process as it "should" be done.. 
I have ,however, done quite calm, and I meditated once during the day. 
I also started to make a song. This song is about myself, and I am going to make it a song that I can sing all day long, to remind me how great I am. The song needs humor, so that I can do fun when I sing it:) And it is going to contain important reminders for myself.


Today is a important day. Today is your whole life. You have 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, wich you can use to detect, to wonder, to work, to love, to laugh, to play. And to choose useful thoughts. To forget right or wrong, good or bad, and rather to focus on what is useful, and life-enhancing <3.





SMILE







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar