IF IT IS TO BE - IT IS UP TO ME































søndag 6. november 2011

I want to tell my story...





At the beginning of May this year I decided to tell my story. Because I am sharing my LP journey in english, I think it is a good idea to share some earlier posts in english as well. I can reach more people this way. Maybe help more people. The world needs that we share. So, here are the first post, I will get back to you as soon as I have the others in english. Have patience with my english, please:)



"After the great health challenges in recent years I have trawled the net for alternative ways to regain myhealth. In this way, I found the blog of Trine Grung. I contacted her and after a few emails back and forth, she asked me if I wanted to share my story on her blog.
After much thinking I said yes. It was important for me to remain anonymous at the time, so I did not tell it to anyone. Just to write the story was pretty bad, and I was not ready to share in full transparency.




Recently, however, which matured in me. To share in the full disclosure is absolutely fine. There is so much prejudice out there, so much is taboo. For this reason, it is just more important to share. I know that I'm not the only one in the world who have experienced things like this. And unlike before, I will no longer hide. I need not be afraid of others' reactions, because I am more confident in myself




I have a new goal in life. It is twofold. I will work towards improving health, and not least, I want to help others.So here is my first post. I will post the other soon. Appreciate the comments and if you have any questions then just ask."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar